Information on joining this session
Simply enrol in the event session by clicking on the yellow button on the right-hand side. At the time of the session, the count-down will be replaced by a "Join meeting" button. We look forward to seeing you there.
Day 2 - Opening session
The following will be covered in this session:
- Housekeeping reminders
- Day 1 highlights
- Promotion of key sessions
- Andrea Nave, CEO, Forget me Not (Australia)
Children with disabilities in the care system
Discussions about success and good practice, challenges and improved pathways for children with disabilities in Asia. How can Governments, CSOs, donors and stakeholders address the issues to strengthen, scale and adapt for best practice and family-based care.
- Radhika Alkazi, Founding member and managing trustee of ASTHA (India)
- Professor Irwanto, PhD, MSc, Center for Disability Studies (Indonesia)
- Alia Zureikat, Higher Council for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (HCD) (Jordan)
Ask questions and continue the conversation
Use this thread to ask questions or share your comments about the event, both before or after the session.