Family for Every Child is running a series of webinars on kinship care. This is part of a broader work to collect examples of promising practices and develop global, inter-agency guidance on kinship care. The next webinar examines the importance of kinship care during emergencies and crisis periods and ways to support kinship care during these times.
The webinar will draw on learning from a project to support kinship care during COVID-19, the Beirut explosion, and political and economic crises in Lebanon. It will examine the support needs of Ukrainian refugees in kinship care in the UK. Cross-border placements into kinship care will also be explored, using examples from the UK to show how these placements can be effectively supported.
- Rima Mohsen - Save the Children Lebanon
- Carolyn Housman - Children and Families Across Borders, UK
- Frances Edwards - Family Rights Group, UK
How to register:
- Click on Enrol
- Add the event to your calendar
- At the date and time of the event, we will send you the webinar link
This event will take place in English. Please let us know if you require interpretation in another language by emailing email@example.com