Information on joining this session
Simply enrol in the event session by clicking on the yellow button on the right-hand side. At the time of the event, we will update this page with the link to join the sessions. We look forward to seeing you there.
Quality and Me: Lessons for a Reformed Care System in Asia
The following will be covered in this session:
- Examples of good practice
- Ideas and suggestions from across the continuum of care.
- Rebecca Smith - Save the Children (UK)
- Chanda Phang - This Life (Cambodia)
- Dr Kanya - MOSA (Indonesia)
- Chatuporn Rojanapanich - Government Representative (Thailand)
Ask questions and continue the conversation
Use this thread to ask questions or share your comments about the event, both before or after the session.