Information on joining this session
Simply enrol in the event session by clicking on the yellow button on the right-hand side. At the time of the session, the count-down will be replaced by a "Join meeting" button. We look forward to seeing you there.
The following will be covered in this session:
Establishing the agenda and aspirations for the 4th BICON. This set of expert keynotes will examine the continued drivers of family separation in Asia (including COVID-19), the notable trends and approaches to care reform in the region, and the outcomes of the 2021 UN Day of General Discussion on Children’s Rights and Alternative Care.
- Dr Kiran Modi, Founder, Udayan Care
- Dr Rinchen Chophel, Executive Director, South Asia Initiative to End Violence Against Children (SAIEVAC) and member of the UNCRC Committee
- Ms Mikiko Otani, Chair, UN Committee on the Rights of the Child
- Miss Karishma Singh, Youth advocate
- Tessa Boudrie, Regional Director, Hope and Homes for Children
Ask questions and continue the conversation
Use this thread to ask questions or share your comments about the event, both before or after the session.