1. Child safeguarding is of the utmost importance to this community. This means:
- As a member of this platform, you agree to follow our safeguarding policy and connected visual images policy. This includes a responsibility to support the care and protection of the children and communities we work with / represent, and a commitment to children’s rights and best interests.
- You need to be aged over 16 to join this platform, unless special permission from Family for Every Child and your parents has been sought.
- In the context of this platform, this includes, but is not limited to, minimising the risks of harm to children’s welfare. Any portrayal of children and their experiences must protect their identity and privacy, preserve their dignity and be accurate, balanced and fair. Informed consent for sharing information or imagery is also required.
- Don’t provide your personal details to people on this platform. We recommend using the platform mechanisms only to communicate.
- If you see anything you feel violates safeguarding standards, please report the post in the platform, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You warrant that any resources that you upload on this platform can be shared and used in accordance with these Resource Sharing Terms. By ticking “I accept”, you agree you have read and understand our Resource Sharing Terms and that you will comply with all of the terms outlined.
3. Be kind, courteous and respectful. Healthy debate is to be expected and encouraged, but kindness, understanding and mindfulness, including of different cultural contexts, is required.
4. Hate speech, bullying and degrading comments will not be tolerated. In this community, we celebrate diversity and commit to creating a safe space for all.
5. No promotions or spam are allowed in this group. Post relevant content only.
6. Respect everyone’s personal privacy. Sensitive conversations or personal information should not be taken outside this group.
Users who violate our community rules may have their posts removed, their account blocked or if required, be referred to the relevant authorities.